Pastor J. Nelson is in for Erica Campbell and wanted to talk about men and women wearing hats in church. The story behind men taking off their hats was to show that they didn’t have a gun underneath and to come in peace. Listeners called in to talk about what they thought about wearing hats in church and one man mentioned it was Biblical.
He said in the Bible men aren’t supposed to wear hats and woman are supposed to cover their head when praying. Another caller spoke about how Jesus wore a hat and in several religions men wear something over their head. Do you think it’s okay for women to wear hats in church, but not men?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NCCU Students Protest Grand Opening Of The New Durham Police Department Headquarters
- Congressman John Lewis In Raleigh To Encourage Voting
- Twitter Reacts To No Winner Of The Mega Million $1.6 Billion Jackpot
- #IfIWonABillionDollars : Twitter Reacts To Record High Mega Millions
- Federal Government Spent Millions On Security For Confederate Cemeteries
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- Top 5 Women Fashion Icons Of 2018
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
Is There Biblical Reason Why Men Don’t Wear Hats In Church And Women Do? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com