Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Met Police Officer Accused Of Misconduct After Tasing 10-Year-Old Black Girl While She Moved Away From Him
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- UPDATE: Teen Charged With Murder After 1 Dies, 1 Injured At Southeast Raleigh High School
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Michigan Man Convicted Of Shooting At Black Man Who Passed By His Store Where Nazi Memorabilia Was Found
- Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Todd Dulaney Premieres His New Song ‘It’s Working’ featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- How Gratitude Can Save Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ricky Dillard Premieres His New Song ‘Hold On’
Bishop Carlton Peason Passes At 70
Red Lobster's Shirley Caesar Commercial
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Meet October 2023's Pastor of The Month! [VIDEO]
Meet November 2023's Pastor of The Month! [VIDEO]
Gospel Singer Bobbi Storm Slammed For Singing on Delta Flight After Grammy Nomination
Family Starts Scholarship In Honor Of UNC Student Killed
Melissa Talks With Maurice Lauchner About "Madea Christmas" Version Of "Mary Did You Know"