Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- Free Summer Meals For NC Kids
- The Voice’s Toneisha Harris
- Police Riot Team Resigns After Fellow Officer Indicted For Alleged Assault During Protest
- Candace Owens Cries White Supremacist Tears As Juneteenth Becomes National Holiday
- $1200 Sign-Up Bonus For New WCPSS Bus Drivers
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Gospel Artist Hezekiah Walker Establishes Namesake Gospel Music Center at Virginia Union University
- Happy Father’s Day? Son Of Ex-Texan Vince Wilfork Accused Of Stealing Father’s Super Bowl Rings