Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NCCU Head Basketball Coach – 9th Annual Community Day
- Career Expo Job Fair Held Today
- Locations For Free Back To School Supplies and Backpack Give Away
- “Working Mom Wednesdays” Caution In Choosing Camps
- Capital Blvd. In Raleigh Shut Down
- Now There’s An App To Prevent Pregnancy (?)
- People Are Outraged Over Trump Calling Omarosa ‘Dog,’ But He’s Called Maxine Waters Worse
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- This Alabama County Has Never Had An Integrated School Until Now
- Enjoy A Free Movie Under The Stars In Chapel Hill This Thursday