Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- According To Police No Evidence Of Active Shooter At Carrboro Elementary School & Daycare
- Chipotle Yields To Pressure And Offers To Rehire Manager Who Refused To Serve Black Customers
- Jerry Smith’s Bible Scripture Of The Day
- Poll: Is It Too Early To Put Up Christmas Decorations
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Senior Pastor At New Birth Missionary Baptist
- Cold Temps Come For Thanksgiving Day
- Chicken Pox Outbreak In NC School Largest Since 1995
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence