It’s Back 2 School Season … kids all over the country are heading back to get more of those three “R’s” … reading, writing and arithmetic! (We just realized that not all of those start with the letter “r” … LOL … but you get the point!)
Every year … every school child receives a school supply list so they can start out the new year ready to learn. Most list includes the basics like pens, pencils, notebooks, glue, etc. … But lately it seems as if these list of supplies are getting out of hand … according to Griff, that is.
There may be a few teachers out there who beg to differ!
- Melissa’s Pick Hit: “Fight For Us” Marshetta Parker
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- Pastor Of The Month – March 2023 Presentation
- New Bill Would Prevent Mandatory COVID Vaccines for NC Schools, Government Employees
- Faithfully Speaking with Raleigh City Council Member Stormie Forte
- Tye Tribbett Brings The Gospel To NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts
- Convicted Murderer Derek Chauvin Admits To Being A Tax Cheat, Pleads Guilty To His Latest Federal Crime
- Raleigh Police Preps for St. Patrick’s Day Crowds
- Sertoma Arts Center In Raleigh Looking For Artists!
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “Alright”
GRIFF’s Prayer: School Supply List Are Getting Ridiculous [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
Pastor Of The Month - March 2023
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Sertoma Arts Center In Raleigh Looking For Artists!
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Melissa's Pick Hit of The Week: "Alright"
Faithfully Speaking With Pastor Shirley Caesar
New Bill Would Prevent Mandatory COVID Vaccines for NC Schools, Government Employees