During today’s Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell Faith Walk, Erica takes notice of how God does not choose favorites. God loves all of his children regardless of our sins or misgivings. God has equal love for everyone … regardless of your profession … regardless of how regularly you attend church … regardless of everything … the Lord extends a brand new mercy upon us everyday.
Since God does not shame his children, Erica reminds us that neither should we shame each other. Rather we should draw our brothers and sister to the love of God by spreading the good word of Jesus.
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Met Police Officer Accused Of Misconduct After Tasing 10-Year-Old Black Girl While She Moved Away From Him
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- UPDATE: Teen Charged With Murder After 1 Dies, 1 Injured At Southeast Raleigh High School
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Michigan Man Convicted Of Shooting At Black Man Who Passed By His Store Where Nazi Memorabilia Was Found
- Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Todd Dulaney Premieres His New Song ‘It’s Working’ featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- How Gratitude Can Save Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ricky Dillard Premieres His New Song ‘Hold On’
Faith Walking: God Doesn’t Choose Favorites, Why Should You? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Bishop Carlton Peason Passes At 70
Red Lobster's Shirley Caesar Commercial
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Meet October 2023's Pastor of The Month! [VIDEO]
Meet November 2023's Pastor of The Month! [VIDEO]
Gospel Singer Bobbi Storm Slammed For Singing on Delta Flight After Grammy Nomination
Family Starts Scholarship In Honor Of UNC Student Killed
Melissa Talks With Maurice Lauchner About "Madea Christmas" Version Of "Mary Did You Know"