A lot of listeners ask Erica what is Love Talk? Erica Campbell uses I Corinthians 13 (The Message Bible) to help explain the root and intention of what she wants to convey when she mentions Love Talk. Love is how you live, it’s how you treat people … it’s understanding of God’s love for you and how you extend that love to others. Even at the worst of times you can still love because love is healing and its kind. When you embrace “love” it changes everything!
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “See The Goodness”
- NY Grand Jury Votes To Indict Donald Trump In Stormy Daniels Hush Money Probe: Report
- Faithfully Speaking with Durham Mayor Elaine O’Neal
- President Joe Biden to Speak Today During Visit to Wolfspeed in Durham
- Xscape’s LaTocha Scott Returns To Her Gospel Roots With New Project
- Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Women of the Bible: Tamar
- Melissa’s Pick Hit: “Fight For Us” Marshetta Parker
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
LOVE TALK – What Is Love Talk? was originally published on getuperica.com
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
NY Grand Jury Votes To Indict Donald Trump In Stormy Daniels Hush Money Probe: Report
Xscape's LaTocha Scott Returns To Her Gospel Roots With New Project
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
New Bill Would Prevent Mandatory COVID Vaccines for NC Schools, Government Employees
Sertoma Arts Center In Raleigh Looking For Artists!
Pastor Of The Month - March 2023 Presentation