In today’s Erica-ism … Erica Campbell reminds us to take time to take care of ourselves … to create a positive to-do list that helps assess who we are, why we are and how we are and involve God in that process. Erica’s person Self Care To-Do List includes:
- Mediate in God’s Word
- Be Grateful
- Say Thank You
- Act and Speak with Love
- Check on your heart … watch your spirit
- Forgive and Release
- Receive all that God has for you
- Get Rest … Take Care of Yourself … Go to the doctor
- Meditate and pray in Gods Word
- Trust God
- Be disciplined
- Slow down
- Smile … laugh and love …
- … and most importantly breathe.
Erica share how she personally uses these life tips to keep her focused, refreshed and rooted in the word of God. You can too, be just saying or acting out a few of them each day … to yourself and others around you … and don’t forget to involve God in this incredibly rewarding process.
- Melissa’s Pick Hit: “Fight For Us” Marshetta Parker
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- Pastor Of The Month – March 2023 Presentation
- New Bill Would Prevent Mandatory COVID Vaccines for NC Schools, Government Employees
- Faithfully Speaking with Raleigh City Council Member Stormie Forte
- Tye Tribbett Brings The Gospel To NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts
- Convicted Murderer Derek Chauvin Admits To Being A Tax Cheat, Pleads Guilty To His Latest Federal Crime
- Raleigh Police Preps for St. Patrick’s Day Crowds
- Sertoma Arts Center In Raleigh Looking For Artists!
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “Alright”
Erica-ism: Creating A Self Care To-Do List [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
Pastor Of The Month - March 2023
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Sertoma Arts Center In Raleigh Looking For Artists!
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Melissa's Pick Hit of The Week: "Alright"
Faithfully Speaking With Pastor Shirley Caesar
New Bill Would Prevent Mandatory COVID Vaccines for NC Schools, Government Employees