On “We’re The Campbells,” Warryn Campbell talks about his health a lot as well as trying to be healthy. He teamed up with a fitness trainer that helped him with not only a good workout, but what kind of food to stay away from. Blood sugar isn’t good for you and he advised Warryn to stay away from sugar.
He also spoke to Warryn about his blood pressure and heart disease, which can lead to kidney diseases as well as a stroke. The trainer then told Warryn about keeping your cholesterol, which can attract so many diseases in your body. Warryn began to think because that means he has to stay away from fried chicken.
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One!
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’
- Celebrate The Town Of Cary’s 150th Birthday This Weekend!
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- Pastor Of The Month : August
- Local Athlete Competes In Olympic Track & Field
- A Conversation With Tamela Mann
- Candace Owens Trashes Simone Biles For Withdrawing From Olympics [VIDEO]
- ‘King Richard’: Will Smith Debuts Trailer For Richard Williams Biopic About Raising Venus & Serena
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
Warryn Campbell Learns Why He Should Stay From Fried Chicken [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com