Erica Campbell told the story about the Israelites and how they left Egypt after being treated like slaves. God took them the long road which took about 24 days. After arriving God told them to turn back around to travel back.
Erica mentioned that sometimes God puts detours in our lives to protect us. It might feel like we’re taking the long route, but he’s helping us along the way. God is allowing us to avoid an unnecessary battle and you should just believe in him.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Maria Taylor Picked Up Her Ball And Went To The Olympics Via NBC [VIDEO]
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- Black Organizers Want Biden To Take Definitive Action On Voting Rights
Faith Walking: Thank God For The Detours [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com