Marvin Sapp is a songwriter, singer, author and bishop. He has been a widower for 8 years and spoke about what he’s learned over these years. Marvin is preparing himself for the next phase of life and plans on not being single for long.
Marvin had a list of things he wanted in a helpmate and had to throw it out because he needs more than what’s on that list. Some people don’t fit into our lifestyle and just because they love God doesn’t make them good for us. He mentioned that he wants to be with someone that during his weak moments they can be strong for him.
He wants to connect beyond spiritually. Everyone has their personal desires and you must understand that the person God wants you to be with will enter your life. Don’t stick to that list because there is so much more that someone can give you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Melissa’s Pick Hit – Kenny Lewis “He’s Been Good”
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- NC State Fair Holding Job Fair
- Cop Is Rehired Despite His Racist Social Media Posts Encouraging Police Brutality Against Protesters
- Mariah Carey’s Daughter Monroe Is Making Her Own Coins At 10 Years Old
- Gov. Roy Cooper Recommends NC Districts Require Masks For K-8 Schools
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Director of First ‘Space Jam’ Movie Not Impressed With Sequel
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s Tip Of The Week”
- Rapper Jay Z Is Wearing Ivy Park In The East Hamptons And He’s A Whole Mood