Have you experienced God’s grace? Erica Campbell spoke about grace extending to legacy. In the Bible, David and Saul never really got along and after the death of Saul as well as his son, Johnathan, David extended grace. He had a very strong bond with Johnathan and helped his family members even though Saul didn’t get along with him.
That is an example of grace and God shows it to us all the time. If you look around he’s protected us and kept us from harm as well as danger. Erica was wondering how much grace has been extended because of her father as well as the heavenly father.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NCCU Students Protest Grand Opening Of The New Durham Police Department Headquarters
- Congressman John Lewis In Raleigh To Encourage Voting
- Twitter Reacts To No Winner Of The Mega Million $1.6 Billion Jackpot
- #IfIWonABillionDollars : Twitter Reacts To Record High Mega Millions
- Federal Government Spent Millions On Security For Confederate Cemeteries
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- Top 5 Women Fashion Icons Of 2018
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Blessed By Your Father’s Grace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com