Trainer, Dawn Strozier works with Erica Campbell and so many other celebrities on working out as well as eating healthy. Dawn spoke about people making excuses for not working out and how bad that can be. She invites God into her workouts because he cares about our body and it’s where the Holy Spirit lives.
View this post on Instagram
Great job Erica Campbell @imericacampbell and @mistyla. YOU LADIES ROCK!!! Be a good steward not just over your gifts but over your bodies – Erica Campbell #LetsBeGreat #Changing #Training #It'sHardButIt'sWorthIt #SickOfSupportGarments #TempleFit #BuildTheBodyYouWant #dawnstrozier #dsfitness #DSNoExcuses #Instagood #tbt #selfie #fitness #tflers #ootd #exercise #healthy #gym #motivation #fit #workout #inspiration #fitfam #lifestyle #health
We want God to bless us and help us make better decisions when it comes to food and life choices. Dawn talked about how important the body is and that we should be working out at least 3-4 times a week. GRIFF asked about heart rates when you’re working out and she explained that the first 15 min is just a warm up.
The heart doesn’t engage into it until after that. Over the next couple of weeks Dawn is challenging people to identify their bad habits and replacing it with something else. Listen to the full interview to learn how Dawn can help you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- FREE State Fair Admission TODAY With Canned Food Donation!
- Puppeteer Behind Sesame Streets Big Bird, is Retiring
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Here’s How Stacey Abrams Is On A Steady Grind Ahead Of Midterms
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- 9-Year-Old Boy On Being Falsely Accused Of Groping #CornerstoreCaroline: ‘I Don’t Forgive This Woman’
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Trainer Dawn Strozier Explains Why She Invites God Into Workouts [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com