Erica Campbell loves everything about building bonds and sisterhoods. She had the opportunity to sing at the Women In Harmony and while there she spoke about being a sister. Erica mentioned that there is a funny, mean, broken, always needs a hug and many more type of sisters.
She believes that so many women have been hurt by other women and find it hard to have a bond with them now. Erica wants you to heal from that brokenness and come together as one. Sisterhood allows women to stand stronger and she wants to see more of that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor of The Month – February 2023
- Black History Month Parade & Upcoming Community Events
- VP Kamala Visits The Triangle Today
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces “The Hope Revival” Tour
- Dionne Warwick And Dolly Parton Make New Gospel Song
- Listen This Week For Your Chance To Win
- Here’s Your Tax Time – Time Line
Faith Walking: What Kind Of Sister Are You? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com