It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer so get ready! Donald Trump will pick the Supreme Court nominee, but GRIFF has a couple names he would like to nominate. GRIFF believes that Judge Milian would be good for the job because she’s great on the show.
He even said Judge Judy because she’s mean and real as well as Judge Mathis because he’ll set everyone straight. GRIFF also nominates Judge Joe Brown even though he’s not on television anymore or possible Judge Lynn. The person GRIFF adores the most is Judge Faith. Even though Trump isn’t looking at any of these people they are all famous for their reality court shows.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dionne Warwick And Dolly Parton Make New Gospel Song
- Listen This Week For Your Chance To Win
- Here’s Your Tax Time – Time Line
- Vice President Kamala Harris Visits The Triangle On Thursday
- Lecrae Announces Dates for “Final Church Clothes” Tour
- Pastor Troy Explains How Important God is in Everything He Does
- What Are Some Common Tax Deductions? | Money Monday
- CeCe Winans Kicking Off Second Leg of “Believe For It” Tour
- Healthy Every After: Alana Atkins Explains The Practice Of Ayurveda
- Raleigh Police Investigates Officer-Involved Taser Death of Raleigh Man
GRIFF’s Prayer: 6 Judges Who Should Have Been Considered For The Supreme Court [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com