Everyone has ambition to do something in life, but sometimes lets that ambition take away love. Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we sabotage our own relationships to do things we want in life. She talked about how we are on a quest and leave love behind, but it’s important to have someone to support you.
Erica recalls a time where she was so focused on work and her marriage paid for it a bit. Don’t diminish having love in your life. Remember that love doesn’t distract you and you can have both in your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
- Cops Quickly Forgive Anti-Mask Mom On Video Threatening School Board With ‘Loaded’ Guns
- Mostly White Jury Selected In Federal George Floyd Case, Judge Claims Case Has ‘Absolutely’ Nothing To Do With Race
- Georgia Pastor Arrested After Allegations He Imprisoned Disabled Patients In His Basement
- Venus Williams Serves Haute Looks At The Louis Vuitton Show For Paris Fashion Week
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Students Demand Biden Keep Campaign Promise To Cancel Loan Debt
Love Talking: Don’t Let Ambition Steal Your Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com