GRIFF and comedian, Damon Williams gave a special prayer today for parents. They talked about grown kids living with them, eating all the the food in the house and never leaving. Damon prays for the spirit of independence to hit the kids so he can get private time with his wife.
He mentioned that when Luther Vandross comes on he hopes his grown kids play sleep. GRIFF hopes these kids do like Moses and find a way to leave the house and possibly never come back. Damon is praying for the parents of these grown kids with beards that are asking when they are going food shopping to find an apartment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Rookie Cards Worth?
- Get Up Prayer: “Help Us Realize God, You Are In Control” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Ohio Principal, School Worker Fired After Video Shows 9-Year-Old Black Girl Forced To Eat From Garbage
- New York Mayor Eric Adams To Reinstate Controversial NYPD Unit Accused Of Racial Profiling To Reign In Gun Violence
- How Is Atlanta ‘Wakanda’ When 86% Of Its Homeless Are Black?
- Rap Legend Darryl “DMC” McDaniels Talks About His New Book “Darryl’s Dream” [Listen]
- Here Are 5 Of The Most Beautifully Written Quotes From Black History
- Georgia Pastor Curtis Keith Bankston Accused Of Trapping 8 People In His Basement
- Accused Racist Hockey Player Kicked Off Team For Making ‘Monkey Gestures’ To Black Player
- White Guilt And CRT ‘Confusion’ Made School Cancel Civil Rights Lecture In Florida
GRIFF & Damon Williams’ Prayer For Parents With Grown Kids Who Won’t Leave Home [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com