Warryn Campbell’s sister, JoiStarRR is not only a singer, but works in real estate and is taking on some acting roles. She was speaking with a friend about her past relationship and got very emotional. Her friend recalls when they stopped communicating and JoiStaRR mentioned she found herself in a dark place.
JoiStaRR admitted to being in an emotionally abusive relationship for almost 3 years. She said she was in a bad space and realized she was pushing people out of her life. Her friend at the end just prays that JoiStaRR finds someone that truly loves her.
- Pastor Of The Month : July
- Know An Artist Who Wants Their Work Featured In Durham?
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- Get Assistance With Your Cooling Bills In Wake County
- State Fair Food Available Again This Weekend!
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- Carrboro Reaches Out To Minority Businesses With Roundtables
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
JoiStaRR Speaks About Her Past Relationship That Led To Depression [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com