Erica Campbell spoke about how when she goes on Instagram her timeline is filled with love and lot of couples she knows. So many of her friends are married and publicly display the love they share with their spouse and it’s beautiful to see.
When you follow people that talk negative about love it sometimes can change your outlook on it. Erica doesn’t want that to consume you and mentioned that maybe you should change your circle. She also expressed to not let some bash things you might want.
Surround yourself with couples that love each other and even more positive shows about love. She spoke about how marriage isn’t perfect, but it is an amazing thing God has put in place. If love is what you want go after it and don’t let people push want you want away.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Who Will Be Atlanta’s Next Mayor? Keisha Lance Bottoms Knows ‘The People It Should Not Be’
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” Honors National Teacher’s Appreciation Week
- Board Says Facebook And Instagram Can Continue To Ban Trump
- Critical Race Truth: Republicans Keep Trying To Revise America’s Racist History
- Vivica A. Fox: Khloé Kardashian Should Not Be a Doormat for Tristan Thompson
- Get Your COVID Vaccine In Wake County…Now Taking Walk-Ins!
- Cop Fired Over Facebook Post Calling Black Lives Matter Demonstrators ‘Terrorists’
- Woman Being Charged With A Hate Crime Against An Amazon Driver [VIDEO]
- Matt Rhule Recaps An Eventful Draft For The Panthers With Kyle Bailey
- All Cigarettes Matter: Why Ban Just Menthols? Statistics Show 77% Of Black Smokers Prefer Them
Steve & Marjorie Harvey Are Stylishly In Love [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 10
2.Source: 2 of 10
3.Source: 3 of 10
4.Source: 4 of 10
5.Source: 5 of 10
6.Source: 6 of 10
7.Source: 7 of 10
8.Source: 8 of 10
9.Source: 9 of 10
10.Source: 10 of 10
Love Talking: Get Some Great Love Examples In Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com