Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel musician that has been very successful over the past several years. Him and his lovely wife, Brelyn Bowman joined, “The Get Up! Morning Show with Erica Campbell” to talk about marriage and so much more. Tim believes what has made their marriage work is coming up with a system that works for them.
They’ve seen other couples in their families be successful, but understood that they need to implement things that would work in their marriage. Understanding is another major key. They both live very busy lives and make time for each other.
RELATED: Tim Bowman Jr. Tells How He & His Wife Are Showing A Different Side Of Themselves [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Brelyn spoke about remaining a virgin and abstaining before marriage. The couple laughed about how hard it was because Tim sometime would have what GRIFF calls “shoulder meat” out. Make sure you listen to this loving interview.
RELATED: Brelyn & Tim Bowman Jr. On Why Worship Doesn’t Have To Be Any Specific Style [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Brelyn & Tim Bowman Jr. On What Millennials Want From Church [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- Pastor Of The Month – March 2023 Presentation
- New Bill Would Prevent Mandatory COVID Vaccines for NC Schools, Government Employees
- Faithfully Speaking with Raleigh City Council Member Stormie Forte
- Tye Tribbett Brings The Gospel To NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts
- Convicted Murderer Derek Chauvin Admits To Being A Tax Cheat, Pleads Guilty To His Latest Federal Crime
- Raleigh Police Preps for St. Patrick’s Day Crowds
- Sertoma Arts Center In Raleigh Looking For Artists!
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “Alright”
- Smart Conversations With Lenovo: Bridgett Rogers & Sandra Clarke
Tim Bowman Jr. & Brelyn Bowman Tell How They Stay Happy After 3 Years Of Marriage [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Of The Month - March 2023
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
Bishop Lamor Whitehead Facing Fraud Charges
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Sertoma Arts Center In Raleigh Looking For Artists!
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Faithfully Speaking With Pastor Shirley Caesar
Jonathan McReynolds Talks Giving Up The Single Life And Ongoing ‘Feud’ With KevOnStage