Erica Campbell has multiple jobs as a singer, radio show host and more. Her husband, Warryn Campbell is also in the entertainment business and both of their schedules can be very inconsistent. She spoke about how you have to be understanding when dating a creative such as a artist, painter or writer.
They can’t text you all day and work at different times. Erica believes when you understand how creative operate it will help, but if you can’t then your relationship can possibly end. GRIFF is a comedian and sometimes shows just pop up for him.
Erica wants you to ask yourself do you really want to date a creative?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Local Restaurant Feeds TSA Workers For Free
- Singer Chris Brown In Police Custody In Paris After Rape Accusation
- MAGA Hat Wearing Teen from Covington Makes Statement, See Full Video
- City of Houston Partners With Non-Profit To Help Furloughed Government Workers
- It’s Official! Kamala Harris Announces She’s Running For President
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
- Scripture For The Week “Trusting God in Planning”
- NC House Speaker Receives Backlash After Inviting Trump to Give State of the Union in Raleigh
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Love Talking: Do You Really Want To Date A Creative? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com