Erica Campbell spoke about how we rush things in life and we shouldn’t do that. She mentioned people rush relationships, being healed and time because we aren’t patient.
Erica recalls telling her mom that she didn’t know if she was making the right decision and her mom would say to take time.
You can’t rush the process of time and if you do you could possibly forfeit your destiny. Erica said it took Joseph 22 years to get from the put to the palace and David had to wait to become the king. Keep following God’s plan!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mother And Son Both Killed While In Police Restraints – Years Later Family Still Seeks Justice
- Bryan Popin Talks “So Good To Me” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- The Remarkable Reinvention Of Wesley Snipes – How Much Is He Worth Now?
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- LeBron James Gets White Couple Booted From Game Allegedly Over Disgusting Remark About His Son
- Join the Raleigh Youth Council
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Jussie Smollett’s Trial For Lying About A Hate Crime Begins This Week
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
Faith Walking: You Need What You Need, It Takes What It Takes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com