Erica Campbell spoke about a post she saw about women that changes her hair a lot and sometimes her mate doesn’t like it. Women wear hairstyles that are short, long, wigs, weaves and more just to change things up. When your spouse doesn’t like your hair it sometimes makes you feel some type of way.
GRIFF mentioned that he doesn’t mind how a woman wears her hair. His dad loved long hair and would talk about it all the time, but that isn’t something he likes. GRIFF believes men can be shallow if they feel some type of way about how a woman wears her hair. Would you change your hair for the person you are dating or married?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Melissa’s Pick Hit Of The Week Marcus Jordan
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” The Children Need You
- New Fame, New Twitter Account: Kyle Rittenhouse Continues To Be The Right’s Favorite New Killer Bae
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley Moves To Strip Rep. Lauren Boebert Of Committee Assignments For Being A Raging Islamaphobe
- Who Is Rich Paul And Why Is He The Most Powerful Man In All Of Sports?
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate
- Texas Southern Men’s Basketball Team Makes HBCU History By Dominating Florida Gators
- Black Florida College Student Shot And Killed On Campus By Police Who Say He Was Wielding A Knife
- Probe Into Lynching Of Emmett Till Closed By Justice Department With No New Charges, Because Of Course…
- The Homicide Rates Among Pregnant Black Women Will Shock You–Researchers Point To Systemic Racism
Why GRIFF Is Open To Any Hairstyle His Woman Wants To Wear [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com