With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Where Are The Power Outages?
- Green Monday Delivers Holiday Deals For Shoppers
- School Closings And Delays
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- New Bern Ave Shooting Leaves 1 Dead 2 Injured
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- Nick Cannon With The Receipts That Kevin Hart Isn’t The Only One With An Offensive Twitter Past
- Prayer Requests “Pray for Peace and Unity”
- Omarosa Takes A Swipe At John Kelly’s Dismissal As White House Chief Of Staff
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow SmithSource: 1 of 9
2. Keri HilsonSource: 2 of 9
3. Kerry WashingtonSource: 3 of 9
4. Michelle WilliamsSource: 4 of 9
5. Kelly RowlandSource: 5 of 9
6. Mary J. BligeSource: 6 of 9
7. Alicia KeysSource: 7 of 9
8. Serena WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Halle BerrySource: 9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com