With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- Black Music Month: Donnie McClurkin
- Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- Protesters Deliver Petition To Drop Charges Against Woman In Violent Waffle House Arrest
- Love Talking: Warryn Campbell’s Parents Tell How They’ve Made Their Marriage Last 43 Years
- Here’s What Needs To Be Done On Earth Before Trump Launches The Space Force
- Some Of The Things That Keep Erica Campbell So Busy [VIDEO]
- Greenleaf Season 3 Returns To OWN This Summer
- Video Shows Chicago Paramedics Wasted Precious Time Before Trying To Save Shot Teen
- Israel Houghton, Adrienne Bailon & More Coming To “Celebrity Family Feud” [EXCLUSIVE]
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow Smith1 of 9
2. Keri Hilson2 of 9
3. Kerry Washington3 of 9
4. Michelle Williams4 of 9
5. Kelly Rowland5 of 9
6. Mary J. Blige6 of 9
7. Alicia Keys7 of 9
8. Serena Williams8 of 9
9. Halle Berry9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com