There are so many things going on in life and it can sometimes overwhelm us. During the Get Up! Poll, Erica Campbell prayed for several listeners that called in. One woman has been feeling a lot of anxiety lately and has been lashing out.
Erica prayed for her and mentioned that sometimes we can be everything for everybody, but nothing for ourselves. Another caller spoke about losing her two sisters to cancer last year and how hard it has been. As she began to cry Erica spoke about how she has life filled with purpose and destiny. She encouraged and prayed for her. Tell us how can we pray for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- Black Music Month: Donnie McClurkin
- Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- Protesters Deliver Petition To Drop Charges Against Woman In Violent Waffle House Arrest
- Love Talking: Warryn Campbell’s Parents Tell How They’ve Made Their Marriage Last 43 Years
- Here’s What Needs To Be Done On Earth Before Trump Launches The Space Force
- Some Of The Things That Keep Erica Campbell So Busy [VIDEO]
- Greenleaf Season 3 Returns To OWN This Summer
- Video Shows Chicago Paramedics Wasted Precious Time Before Trying To Save Shot Teen
- Israel Houghton, Adrienne Bailon & More Coming To “Celebrity Family Feud” [EXCLUSIVE]