Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you don’t need certain people in your life. She even mentioned that she loves herself so much that being around negative people doesn’t match who she is. They can be the most amazing people in the world, but might not fit into your life.
You have to guard your love sometimes from them. Erica also talked about how years ago she asked God to change her circle if needed. It’s fun to hang with people, but everyone isn’t for you to have friendships with and remember it’s ok to lose people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- Black Music Month: Donnie McClurkin
- Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- Protesters Deliver Petition To Drop Charges Against Woman In Violent Waffle House Arrest
- Love Talking: Warryn Campbell’s Parents Tell How They’ve Made Their Marriage Last 43 Years
- Here’s What Needs To Be Done On Earth Before Trump Launches The Space Force
- Some Of The Things That Keep Erica Campbell So Busy [VIDEO]
- Greenleaf Season 3 Returns To OWN This Summer
- Video Shows Chicago Paramedics Wasted Precious Time Before Trying To Save Shot Teen
- Israel Houghton, Adrienne Bailon & More Coming To “Celebrity Family Feud” [EXCLUSIVE]