Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you don’t need certain people in your life. She even mentioned that she loves herself so much that being around negative people doesn’t match who she is. They can be the most amazing people in the world, but might not fit into your life.
You have to guard your love sometimes from them. Erica also talked about how years ago she asked God to change her circle if needed. It’s fun to hang with people, but everyone isn’t for you to have friendships with and remember it’s ok to lose people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Detroit Filmmaker & Woman Behind Surviving R. Kelly Named To ‘Time’ 100
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Professor Charged With Arson After Bringing Gasoline And Lighter Fluid Into St. Patrick’s Cathedral [VIDEO]
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]
- Is Social Media Stalking Detrimental To Our Mental Health?
- TSA Agents Reveal Their Body Scanners Might Be Discriminatory Against Black Women
- For People Asking What Ciara’s Prayer Was To Receive A Rare, Christ-Loving, Black, NFL Star, She Answered
- There’s A 24-Hour Black News Channel Coming Our Way This Fall
- Free Local Happenings & Easter Events
- “Hey Queen!”: Michelle Obama Praises Beyoncé On The Impact Of “Homecoming” [VIDEO]