Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you don’t need certain people in your life. She even mentioned that she loves herself so much that being around negative people doesn’t match who she is. They can be the most amazing people in the world, but might not fit into your life.
You have to guard your love sometimes from them. Erica also talked about how years ago she asked God to change her circle if needed. It’s fun to hang with people, but everyone isn’t for you to have friendships with and remember it’s ok to lose people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Video Catches Louisville Police Beating Black Driver For No Apparent Reason
- Walgreens Releases Statement On Unarmed 21-Year-Old Killed By Their Security Guard
- ‘Troubling’ Video Shows Cops Assaulting Innocent Mother And Yanking Her Baby Away
- Black Gay Couple Brutally Attacked At Their Own Home In Hate Crime
- Where Are The Power Outages?
- Green Monday Delivers Holiday Deals For Shoppers
- School Closings And Delays
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- New Bern Ave Shooting Leaves 1 Dead 2 Injured
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’