The kids are about to be out of school and some people have camp, vacations and other things planned. Erica Campbell’s kids Zaya and Wozy have been telling their teachers that they are going to Hawaii this summer.
The funny part about that is Erica hasn’t bought a ticket or anything like that for this vacation the kids want.
GRIFF is all about sending kids off to camp to have fun and learn. Erica also spoke about going to the library over the summer to do extra reading and writing. This summer get involved in community events and more. What do you have planned for the summer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- Traded My Chemical-Based Deodorant For Lume And Never Smelled Better
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- After Horrific Photos Surface, Black Leaders Demand President Biden Take Action For Asylum Seekers Now
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Anti-Vax Special Ed Staffer Thinks Blackface Is The Best Way To Oppose Vaccine Mandate
- Tobias Menzies Dedicates His Emmy to Michael K. Williams
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
The Fabulous Summer Trip Erica Campbell’s Kids Zaya & Wozy Have Planned [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com