Kelly Kellz is a comedian that has worked with Anthony Anderson and many more. She told Erica Campbell how she got her in trouble because she would do a little twerk in church to “God In Me.” The pastor during prayer blessed her, but she mentioned she couldn’t fall out because she had a new outfit on.
GRIFF couldn’t stop laughing as Kelly spoke about running in the airport. She has shows she has to attend and almost missed her flight one day because she’s out of shape. Kelly mentioned that running in the airport will make you go to the gym more. Make sure you listen to this hilarious interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- Traded My Chemical-Based Deodorant For Lume And Never Smelled Better
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- After Horrific Photos Surface, Black Leaders Demand President Biden Take Action For Asylum Seekers Now
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Anti-Vax Special Ed Staffer Thinks Blackface Is The Best Way To Oppose Vaccine Mandate
- Tobias Menzies Dedicates His Emmy to Michael K. Williams
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
Kelly Kellz Tells How Erica Campbell’s Music Gets Her In Trouble At Church! [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com