There is no guideline to parenting and callers spoke about if they parent like their mom and dad. One mom mentioned that she has similar parenting skills and has passed it down to her kids. When she watches her grandkids she realizes that her kids do things just like her. She tells her grandkids not to lie because if you lie to me you will lie to anyone.
Another women spoke about how her mom wasn’t a good communicator and she has a closer relationship with her kids because she talks to them. Some other caller mentioned that she disciplines and has structure just like her mom did. Let us know how you parent.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor of the Month – August 2022
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- Biden Administration Declares Monkeypox Outbreak as National Health Emergency
- WE2022: Marcus D. Wiley Checks In
- WE2022: Kim Person Checks In The Press Room
- WE2022: Sulaiman & Lesleigh Mausi Discuss “The Power of Us”
- WE2022: Kimberly Michelle On What Inspires Her Music
- WE2022: David and Tamela Mann Speak on Family, Fame, and Faith
- WE2022: Sherri Shepherd Speaks on Family & Career
- I Hate The Homies “The Deshaun Watson Decision” | Episode 11
- WE2022: FSU Chancellor Darrell Allison Checks In