Erica Campbell spoke about loving your enemies and how hard of a pill it is to swallow. She talked about how Jesus knew he was going to be unjustly murdered and still blessed those people. We have to understand that people aren’t always going to be good to us and we still have to be nice to them.
Erica talked about people that talk about her, but she remains pleasant to them. People are ignorant and you have to just know how to work with them. Rise about it all!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor of the Month – June 2022
- Melissa Wade Honored By Durham Public Schools as “DPS Notable”
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Indy Life: How To Break Without The Machine’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Producers: Making The Beat’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Get Heard: Breaking Your Song On Radio’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Deal Makers: Get Your Legal Affairs In Order’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Don’t Nobody Wanna Go To Detroit’ | Episode 6
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week – The Group Fire “Anything But Fail”
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!