It’s that time of year again! Triangle Restaurant Week!
Triangle Restaurant Week (June 4-10, 2018) is a week-long celebration of culinary excellence designed to incorporate the premier Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding area restaurants.
During TRW, participating restaurants offer special three-course menu options and fixed pricing, a great opportunity for residents and visitors alike to indulge in the area’s finest cuisine! No reservations, tickets or passes required.
Pricing for the event is $15 for a 3-course lunch, and $20,$25, $30 or $35 for a 3-course dinner. Price is for each person and does not include beverages, tax or gratuity.
Get the list of participating restaurants here: https://www.trirestaurantweek.com/restaurants/
Black Women On 'Becoming' The Woman They Are Today
1. Tyra BanksSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Viola DavisSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Queen LatifahSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Oprah WinfreySource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Gabourey SidibeSource:Getty 5 of 8
6. Jada Pinkett SmithSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Lena WaitheSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 8 of 8
Triangle Restaurant Week Starts Monday, June 4th! Try That New Restaurant You Keep Hearing About! was originally published on foxync.com