Community Voices host Ron Holland discusses Mental Health Awareness Month with The Lil Homie Project Founder, Charisse Ervin, who lost her son in 2016 due to his fight with Bi-Polar/depression disorder. She explains how the foundation has helped her heal and in return help other youth with become educated about mental health.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
You can get more information about The Lil Homie Project and their upcoming block party by going to thelilhomieproject.org
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
- Florida Republicans Reverses Ex-Felons’ Rights To Vote, 90-Year-Old Woman Shields Grandson From Police & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The President [VIDEO]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Definition Of A Comeback [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: How You Fight Is Important [VIDEO]
- Ask The Medical Expert – Reopening America During COVID-19
- Upcoming Community Food Distribution Sites
- Trailblazer Dr. Andrea Harris Passed Away At 72
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Justin Bieber Says If He Could Go Back, He’d Wait For Marriage To Have Sex
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Hospital Public Safety Officers [VIDEO]
[WATCH] Charisse Ervin Takes Her Tragedy And Turns Into A Passion To Help Youth was originally published on praisecharlotte.com