Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will wed tomorrow and so many are happy for them. She will make history for being the first American to marry into the royal family. Meghan’s father won’t be attending the wedding because he had surgery and Prince Charles will walk her down the aisle.
TJ reported that Meghan’s mom recently quit her job and is expected to open her own business later. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend welcomed a baby boy this week. This is the couples second child together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- PNC Arena Holding Job Fair Today
- Words from The Belle!
- Beyonce’s Dad, Mathew Knowles Has a New Job
- Jekalyn Carr Co-Hosted the 50th Annual GMA Dove Award Nominees
- Fantasia Heats Up the Stage on Sunday Best
- Knightdale One Of The Most Affordable Places To Live In NC
- 9 Yr Old Killed In Durham Shooting
- Pastor Marvin L. Winans & Perfecting Church Set Celebrate 30th Anniversary
- Our Visit With The August Pastor Of The Month
- Jekalyn Carr Co-Hosted and Announced the 50th Annual GMA Dove Award Nominees
#SecureThePalace: Social Media Celebrates Meghan Markle’s Engagement To Prince Harry
1.Source: 1 of 9
2.Source: 2 of 9
4.Source: 4 of 9
5.Source: 5 of 9
6.Source: 6 of 9
7.Source: 7 of 9
How History Will Be Made When Meghan Markle Marries Prince Harry [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com