Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will wed tomorrow and so many are happy for them. She will make history for being the first American to marry into the royal family. Meghan’s father won’t be attending the wedding because he had surgery and Prince Charles will walk her down the aisle.
TJ reported that Meghan’s mom recently quit her job and is expected to open her own business later. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend welcomed a baby boy this week. This is the couples second child together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: Will You When You Won’t? [VIDEO]
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” Financial Clinic With Cousin Kera
- Florida Republicans Reverses Ex-Felons’ Rights To Vote, 90-Year-Old Woman Shields Grandson From Police & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The President [VIDEO]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Definition Of A Comeback [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: How You Fight Is Important [VIDEO]
- Ask The Medical Expert – Reopening America During COVID-19
- Upcoming Community Food Distribution Sites
- Trailblazer Dr. Andrea Harris Passed Away At 72
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
#SecureThePalace: Social Media Celebrates Meghan Markle’s Engagement To Prince Harry
1.Source: 1 of 9
2.Source: 2 of 9
4.Source: 4 of 9
5.Source: 5 of 9
6.Source: 6 of 9
7.Source: 7 of 9
How History Will Be Made When Meghan Markle Marries Prince Harry [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com