The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Community Helps
- Melissa’s “Working Mom Wednesday’s”
- Cape Fear River In Fayetteville Has Crested
- Congratulations To Our September Pastor Of The Month
- Pres. Donald Trump To Visit NC Today
- The Latest School Closings And Delays
- DA Who Prosecuted Black Woman For Voting May Be Guilty Of Election Fraud
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Thanks To Michael Che, This Is What Emmy Reparations Would Look Like
- Embarrassing New York Times Typo Is Latest Proof Diversity Matters In Media
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com