We all face challenges in life and we must learn to rise about them. Between work, family and relationships things can get hectic. Erica Campbell spoke about how when things go bad we must rise higher.
She also explained that sometimes we can get caught up in emotions, but we shouldn’t attack back. We must be mature and remember not to go low with everyone. Use every situation as a growth opportunity and learn from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5-Month Old Baby Dies After Parents Carry Out Home Circumcision
- Fiancé Of Man Who Violently Kicked Elderly Homeless Woman On NYC Subway Says Victim Threatened To Kill Her Family
- Grandmother’s Prayer Closet Still Stands After Tornado Hits Alabama [VIDEO]
- Charges Dropped In Case Against Jussie Smollett
- Jussie Smollett Receives A Deferred Prosecution Deal
- Kim Burrell Goes Viral For Sharing Her Preference For Le’Andria Johnson Over Fantasia [VIDEO]
- Avocado Recall: Company Recalls Fruit Shipped to North Carolina Due To Listeria
- Is Issa Rae Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame? [PHOTOS]
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Angela Rye To Speak At Event Hosted By NCCU’s Women’s Center
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Take It As A Growth Opportunity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com