Erica Campbell is talking about being around your girlfriends and them encouraging you in the wrong way. Sometimes friends make you keep your nasty attitude and think negative on certain situations. When you have those kind of responses people might not want to be around you and it causes you not to love again.
Erica doesn’t want you to let pain hold you hostage from loving again. Don’t let your pain be your pet and stick around. She wants you to clear your heart and learn to love again.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Video Catches Louisville Police Beating Black Driver For No Apparent Reason
- Walgreens Releases Statement On Unarmed 21-Year-Old Killed By Their Security Guard
- ‘Troubling’ Video Shows Cops Assaulting Innocent Mother And Yanking Her Baby Away
- Black Gay Couple Brutally Attacked At Their Own Home In Hate Crime
- Where Are The Power Outages?
- Green Monday Delivers Holiday Deals For Shoppers
- School Closings And Delays
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- New Bern Ave Shooting Leaves 1 Dead 2 Injured
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Love Talking: You Too Mean (#LetItGo) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com