Steph Curry is not only an NBA player, but he will be working to produce some shows. He recently landed a deal with Sony to produce shows about family, faith and sports. Steph has always talked about his love for God and spreads the gospel.
He tweets out scriptures to his followers and is excited about his new opportunity. Kanye West has made headlines a lot recently and made comments about slavery. He mentioned that what he said was more so about free thought.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- FREE State Fair Admission TODAY With Canned Food Donation!
- Puppeteer Behind Sesame Streets Big Bird, is Retiring
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Here’s How Stacey Abrams Is On A Steady Grind Ahead Of Midterms
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- 9-Year-Old Boy On Being Falsely Accused Of Groping #CornerstoreCaroline: ‘I Don’t Forgive This Woman’
15 Pictures That Prove Steph & Ayesha Curry Are The Black Love MVPs
1. Oh how I’ve missed my smash partner in crime. ☺️🤔😏1 of 1
How Steph Curry Is Bringing Faith To The Masses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com