Steph Curry is not only an NBA player, but he will be working to produce some shows. He recently landed a deal with Sony to produce shows about family, faith and sports. Steph has always talked about his love for God and spreads the gospel.
He tweets out scriptures to his followers and is excited about his new opportunity. Kanye West has made headlines a lot recently and made comments about slavery. He mentioned that what he said was more so about free thought.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cumberland County Schools Start With New Superintendent
- Pictures From Pastor Of Month Presentation
- Duck Boat Victim Speaks Out About Losing 9 Family Members
- Ritz Crackers Recall; Here’s What To Look For.
- Lots Of Rain In Forecast Triggers Flash Flooding
- Former Teacher Of The Year Brings Star Power To List Of Black Women Running For Political Office
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Cardi B’s Husband Offset Arrested In Georgia On Marijuana And Gun Possession Charges
- Sherri Shepherd Says Her Son Thinks Black Girls Are Mean, Likes White Girls Better
- Nine Family Members Killed In Missouri During Tragic Duck Boat Accident
15 Pictures That Prove Steph & Ayesha Curry Are The Black Love MVPs
1. Oh how I’ve missed my smash partner in crime. ☺️🤔😏1 of 1
How Steph Curry Is Bringing Faith To The Masses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com