Erica Campbell is talking about checking on your team. We all have people that are behind us and help us, but sometimes we don’t check on them. She even talked about a famous musician that recently apologized about not reaching out to people that worked for him or that didn’t get help.
Some church musicians have to leave so that they can take gigs to support family. Erica wants you to consider and care about who works for you. Lift and love people all the time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NCCU Students Protest Grand Opening Of The New Durham Police Department Headquarters
- Congressman John Lewis In Raleigh To Encourage Voting
- Twitter Reacts To No Winner Of The Mega Million $1.6 Billion Jackpot
- #IfIWonABillionDollars : Twitter Reacts To Record High Mega Millions
- Federal Government Spent Millions On Security For Confederate Cemeteries
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- Top 5 Women Fashion Icons Of 2018
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting