Montell Jordan left R&B music and is talking about his journey afterwards. He was a cheater and it almost ended his marriage, but God had other plans. Montell mentioned that God restored the love within his marriage and they were able to work everything out.
He didn’t want to have a broken marriage and wanted his family to be together. God changed the heart of his wife and him as a man. He is so thankful and happy where is life is right now.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cumberland County Schools Start With New Superintendent
- Pictures From Pastor Of Month Presentation
- Duck Boat Victim Speaks Out About Losing 9 Family Members
- Ritz Crackers Recall; Here’s What To Look For.
- Lots Of Rain In Forecast Triggers Flash Flooding
- Former Teacher Of The Year Brings Star Power To List Of Black Women Running For Political Office
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Cardi B’s Husband Offset Arrested In Georgia On Marijuana And Gun Possession Charges
- Sherri Shepherd Says Her Son Thinks Black Girls Are Mean, Likes White Girls Better
- Nine Family Members Killed In Missouri During Tragic Duck Boat Accident
Montell Jordan Shares His Journey From Cheating To A Committed Marriage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com