Montell Jordan left R&B music and is talking about his journey afterwards. He was a cheater and it almost ended his marriage, but God had other plans. Montell mentioned that God restored the love within his marriage and they were able to work everything out.
He didn’t want to have a broken marriage and wanted his family to be together. God changed the heart of his wife and him as a man. He is so thankful and happy where is life is right now.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- “The Light Lunch” Interview With Rich Tolbert Jr.
- Your List Of The Weekend Community Events & Food Distributions
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Jonathan McReynolds Songs?
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
MC Lyte’s Romantic Destination Wedding [PHOTOS]
1. MC Lyte Got Married This WeekendSource: 1 of 9
2.Source: 2 of 9
3.Source: 3 of 9
4.Source: 4 of 9
5.Source: 5 of 9
6.Source: 6 of 9
7.Source: 7 of 9
8.Source: 8 of 9
Montell Jordan Shares His Journey From Cheating To A Committed Marriage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com