Bryan Popin is an amazing gospel singer and has been in the industry for the last 23 years. He spoke to Erica Campbell about how he almost lost his marriage, had money problems, but always turned to god. He believes God has called him to do this.
Bryan wants to help people come together and be a bridge builder. His goal is to keep encouraging others and continue to work on his music. He also spoke about how much he loves spending time with his family.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Patriot Front Members March Though DC Chanting ‘Reclaim America’ Then Get Stranded In The Cold
- Northern California Man First In The Region To Be Sentenced Under 2009 Federal Hate Crime Law
- Hey Sis Hey! Shanta Atkins Talks New Single “Fight On” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- A Black Man Once Walked 2,000 Miles To Start A Town In New Mexico Called ‘Blackdom’
- Here We Go Again: Mostly White Jury Selected For Trial Over Daunte Wright Killing
- Plumber Finds Cash, Checks Hidden In Wall Of Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church Years After $600K Burglary
- Deion Sanders Has IG Model Brittany Renner Speak To His College Players About The Dangers Of, Well, IG Models
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes, CEO Alfred Liggins III Are Honored For Their Work Diversifying Cable TV
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
Bryan Popin Opens Up About His Calling To Make Gospel Music [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com