Erica Campbell and GRIFF talk about parents that help their children when they are in there 20’s. GRIFF spoke on the fact that you can’t do everything for your children because it makes them lazy. He also spoke on the fact that it puts a lot of pressure on someone that they might date.
They will expect you to take care of them all the time and that’s not fair. It’s one thing to help out your kids at times, but it’s another thing for you to do their laundry and cook for them all the time. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Melissa’s Pick Hit Of The Week Marcus Jordan
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” The Children Need You
- New Fame, New Twitter Account: Kyle Rittenhouse Continues To Be The Right’s Favorite New Killer Bae
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley Moves To Strip Rep. Lauren Boebert Of Committee Assignments For Being A Raging Islamaphobe
- Who Is Rich Paul And Why Is He The Most Powerful Man In All Of Sports?
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate
- Texas Southern Men’s Basketball Team Makes HBCU History By Dominating Florida Gators
- Black Florida College Student Shot And Killed On Campus By Police Who Say He Was Wielding A Knife
- Probe Into Lynching Of Emmett Till Closed By Justice Department With No New Charges, Because Of Course…
- The Homicide Rates Among Pregnant Black Women Will Shock You–Researchers Point To Systemic Racism
Why Taking Care Of Your Children Into Their 20’s Is Really Doing Them Harm [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com