Erica Campbell talks about experiencing life and learning things in it. When she was younger she asked her pastor a lot of questions. He would always tell her that she needed to live life to understand it.
In life we go through so many battles and we must get through them. It teaches you about how strong you are and are learning lessons. You can get through so many things by believing in yourself and knowing God is there by your side.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces “The Hope Revival” Tour
- Dionne Warwick And Dolly Parton Make New Gospel Song
- Listen This Week For Your Chance To Win
- Here’s Your Tax Time – Time Line
- Vice President Kamala Harris Visits The Triangle On Thursday
- Lecrae Announces Dates for “Final Church Clothes” Tour
- The Connection Between Brain Science and Goals | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Intentionally Build The Life You Want | Dr. Willie Jolley
Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com