Wendy Williams is feeling the heat after getting backlash for talking about the Clark Sisters. During her trending topics she spoke about Snoop Dogg’s album being number one and mentioned that other artist probably don’t like it. Then she asked,”Has the Clark Sisters ever been #1?”
While some are saying she’s not informed others began to talk about what the Clark Sisters have done in music and all their achievements. Erica Campbell wants people to rise above talking about Wendy in negative ways. What is your take on what Wendy Williams said?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Artist Call: Public Art on Fayetteville Street Kiosks
- Critical Race Theory Used To Attack Black Arizona School Board Member
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
- This Weekend’s Community Calendar Events
- Pastors Mike & Natalie Todd Welcome Baby No. 4 [PHOTOS]
- ‘I’m Back’: Kasim Reed Officially Launches Atlanta Mayor Campaign Despite Ongoing Federal Investigation
- John Chavis Memorial Park Dedication Program Schedule
- Former Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick To Preach This Sunday In Detroit !?
- Philly Cop Deletes Suspects Video, But Forgot To Delete His Body Cam !? [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
How Wendy Williams Offended The Gospel Community [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com