David was walking around and could hear a giant talking. It was Goliath and he taunted the people of the town. He was ready for someone to challenge him and David believed he could take him.
David told Saul he was going to fight him even though he was smaller than Goliath. He took a rock and swung it then threw Golaith to the ground as he laughed at him. When the rock hit Goliath he fell out and was defeated.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces “The Hope Revival” Tour
- Dionne Warwick And Dolly Parton Make New Gospel Song
- Listen This Week For Your Chance To Win
- Here’s Your Tax Time – Time Line
- Vice President Kamala Harris Visits The Triangle On Thursday
- Lecrae Announces Dates for “Final Church Clothes” Tour
- The Connection Between Brain Science and Goals | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Intentionally Build The Life You Want | Dr. Willie Jolley
True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com