Pastor William McDowell is known for his amazing lyrics and voice, but now he’s showing you a different side to him. McDowell wrote a book titled, “It’s Happening.” The book is based upon a prayer that he said 20 years ago when he called out to God.
He mentioned that every single song he’s every written has been a call to God. McDowell knows that God is moving in his life as well as others. In 1997 he said that prayer and in 2017 it began to come together and was answered.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- A Comprehensive Guide To Buying Black During The Holidays
- Why HBCUs And Corporate Sponsors Need To Invest In The Mental Health Of Black Students
- What Happened To Wendy Williams? Why TV Icon Deserves Her Flowers Now
- Jackie Johnson: Guilty Verdicts For Ahmaud Arbery’s Murder Draws Attention To Ex-DA Indicted In Alleged Coverup
- All Three Men On Trial For Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery Found Guilty
- Gregory, Travis McMichael And William Bryan All Found Guilty For The Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery