Erica Campbell has a team of people between her assistant, band members and several others they help her daily. She spoke about her past jobs and how she worked with a theater group where she had to be apart of the wardrobe crew, sing background and sell programs. Erica always felt like she was apart of the team even when she had to do multiple jobs.
Her team is very valuable to her because they help her in many ways. They are apart of her puzzle and make everything come together. Whenever she gets a chance she makes sure they know how much she appreciates them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Take Our Music Survey For Your Chance To Win $150
- Two More Men Arrested In Connection With Athens Drive High School Parking Lot Brawl
- Women Tries To Steal Babies From NC Hospitals
- Some Are Disappointed About NCCU’s New Logo
- George H.W. Bush Hospitalized After Wife’s Funeral
- Wendy Williams Invite The Clark Sister To Perform On Show
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Kevin Hart Roasted Over Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women
- Watch Police Copslain Why A Suspected Armed, White Mass Murdered Didn’t Die In A Hail Of Bullets
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]