Church is a place to sing praises to God, listen to the word, meet people and so much more. GRIFF talked about what made him love his church so much and why he’s been going there for so long. His church not only engages the young people, but the older ones are taken care of too.
At his church they have golf outings, family outings and the men not only lift each other up, but hold each other accountable. His pastor also helped him do comedy at the church. Tell us what you love most about your church.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Take Our Music Survey For Your Chance To Win $150
- Two More Men Arrested In Connection With Athens Drive High School Parking Lot Brawl
- Women Tries To Steal Babies From NC Hospitals
- Some Are Disappointed About NCCU’s New Logo
- George H.W. Bush Hospitalized After Wife’s Funeral
- Wendy Williams Invite The Clark Sister To Perform On Show
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Kevin Hart Roasted Over Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women
- Watch Police Copslain Why A Suspected Armed, White Mass Murdered Didn’t Die In A Hail Of Bullets
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]