Church is a place to sing praises to God, listen to the word, meet people and so much more. GRIFF talked about what made him love his church so much and why he’s been going there for so long. His church not only engages the young people, but the older ones are taken care of too.
At his church they have golf outings, family outings and the men not only lift each other up, but hold each other accountable. His pastor also helped him do comedy at the church. Tell us what you love most about your church.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- National Hot Dog Day Freebies & Deals
- “Working Moms Wednesdays” Best Places For School Supplies
- Target Helps Teacher’s Buy Supplies With Discount
- MGM Sues Vegas Shooting Victims In Order to Avoid Liability
- Destiny’s Child Michelle Williams Opens Up About Mental Health Issues
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: More Missed Connections Lead To Intensified Passion
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Casting Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up! Poll: What Have You Done That You’re Proud Of? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Williams Checks Herself Into A Rehab Facility To Fight Depression
- Love Talking: Stuck In The Middle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF Tells Why He Loves His Church So Much [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com