Church is a place to sing praises to God, listen to the word, meet people and so much more. GRIFF talked about what made him love his church so much and why he’s been going there for so long. His church not only engages the young people, but the older ones are taken care of too.
At his church they have golf outings, family outings and the men not only lift each other up, but hold each other accountable. His pastor also helped him do comedy at the church. Tell us what you love most about your church.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- For More Information On Hurricane Florence Relief Drive
- Faith Walking: It’s Ok Not To Be Ok [EXCLUSIVE]
- Where’s Justice? Stephon Clark’s Family, Sharpton Repeat Call Six Months After Father’s Death
- Canvassing While Black: Wisconsin Candidate Reported As Being A Drug Dealer In White Neighborhood
- Community Helps
- From NAACP to Michael Jordan, Here’s How African Americans Are Helping With Hurricane Florence
- Melissa’s “Working Mom Wednesday’s”
- Cape Fear River In Fayetteville Has Crested
- High School Principal Refuses To Let Homeless Student Play Football For College Recruiters
- Congratulations To Our September Pastor Of The Month
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF Tells Why He Loves His Church So Much [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com