Fonda Bryant and NFL player Doug Middleton discuss how serious mental health is and why it’s important for those who suffer to get help.
The NAMI Statewide Walk happens this Saturday. Tune into Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3.
- DPS Lauches Summer Meals Plan To Feed Students
- Mr. Griffin: Will You When You Won’t? [VIDEO]
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” Financial Clinic With Cousin Kera
- Florida Republicans Reverses Ex-Felons’ Rights To Vote, 90-Year-Old Woman Shields Grandson From Police & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The President [VIDEO]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Definition Of A Comeback [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: How You Fight Is Important [VIDEO]
- Ask The Medical Expert – Reopening America During COVID-19
- Upcoming Community Food Distribution Sites
- Trailblazer Dr. Andrea Harris Passed Away At 72
[WATCH] NY Jets Doug Middleton Becomes Grand Marshall For NAMI Statewide Walk was originally published on praisecharlotte.com