Fonda Bryant and NFL player Doug Middleton discuss how serious mental health is and why it’s important for those who suffer to get help.
The NAMI Statewide Walk happens this Saturday. Tune into Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3.
- Nestor Slows To A Post-Tropical Storm Cyclone; Will Bring Heavy Rain, Winds to NC
- Ask The Medical Expert : Hypertension and Breast Cancer Awareness
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Sanaa Lathan Committed to Create Own Happily Ever After
- HELLO WORLD: Enhance Your Girls Trip To Bermuda With These 10 Black Owned Businesses
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Sunken Place Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- Aveda Salon Charged A Curly Haired Customer A Texture Fee
- JJ Hairston Talks Lamplighter Awards And Favorite Movie
- The Clark Sisters Are Back!
[WATCH] NY Jets Doug Middleton Becomes Grand Marshall For NAMI Statewide Walk was originally published on praisecharlotte.com