Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cruise Ship Forced To Evacuate 1,300 Passengers Off Ship Near Norway
- No Charges Against Mississippi Mom Whose Children Drowned After SUV Rolled Into Creek
- Wendy Williams’ Husband Talks About Her Sober House Recovery
- 14-Year-Old Boy Shot And Killed In Raleigh
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Your List Of Free Local Weekend Events
- Church Asking For Donations After Stain Glass Windows Were Damaged By Vandalism
- Barack Obama Has Released His NCAA Brackets And He Likes The Local Teams….A Lot