Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Take Our Music Survey For Your Chance To Win $150
- Two More Men Arrested In Connection With Athens Drive High School Parking Lot Brawl
- Women Tries To Steal Babies From NC Hospitals
- Some Are Disappointed About NCCU’s New Logo
- George H.W. Bush Hospitalized After Wife’s Funeral
- Wendy Williams Invite The Clark Sister To Perform On Show
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Kevin Hart Roasted Over Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women
- Watch Police Copslain Why A Suspected Armed, White Mass Murdered Didn’t Die In A Hail Of Bullets
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]