Are you always trying to please people to make them happy? Erica Campbell spoke about how when she was younger always wanted to please her family. She learned that because of what they said to her she would base decisions on that.
Erica let their voices be more important than what God told her. She began to go to God first and then be more confident in what she was doing. Remember that having a relationship with God and pleasing him is very important.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake County Students Marched Friday To Protest Gun Violence
- April 21st Is The Last Day Gift Cards Will Be Honored At Toys R Us
- Roberta Flack Rushed Out Of Apollo Theater To Hospital
- Young Boy Asks Pope If His Atheist Dad Is In Heaven
- Top Women Of Excellence: Dana Sidberry
- Here’s Your List Of Free Local Community Events
- ‘Scandal’ Finale Recap: It All Ends With The Hell And High Water
- Carolina Panthers Release 2018 Football Schedule
- Jerry Smith’s Bible Scripture Of The Day
- Cary Street Sweeper Crash Causes Traffic Jam