Erica Campbell for #TBT decided to post a picture of her from the 7th grade. She reflected on the person she was then and how she wasn’t comfortable at times. Erica spoke about not knowing the person she was at that time, but growing into it.
She loves the fact that now she is more confident, amazing and how great that feels. Erica encourages people to do internal work on themselves to feel better. She is grateful for 7th grade Erica and now the 45-year-old one.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- Rumors That “Empire” Cuts Jussie Smollett’s Screen Time As Questions Mount
- Steve Harvey On Mo’Nique’s Interview On His Talk Show Wishes He Had Chosen His Words Better
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- ‘Empire’ Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Won’t Be Heard By Supreme Court
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Heading Back To Japan In July For $10M Fight!!
- Johnston County Man kills Wife Before Taking His Own Life
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church