Erica Campbell for #TBT decided to post a picture of her from the 7th grade. She reflected on the person she was then and how she wasn’t comfortable at times. Erica spoke about not knowing the person she was at that time, but growing into it.
She loves the fact that now she is more confident, amazing and how great that feels. Erica encourages people to do internal work on themselves to feel better. She is grateful for 7th grade Erica and now the 45-year-old one.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Take Our Music Survey For Your Chance To Win $150
- Two More Men Arrested In Connection With Athens Drive High School Parking Lot Brawl
- Women Tries To Steal Babies From NC Hospitals
- Some Are Disappointed About NCCU’s New Logo
- George H.W. Bush Hospitalized After Wife’s Funeral
- Wendy Williams Invite The Clark Sister To Perform On Show
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Kevin Hart Roasted Over Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women
- Watch Police Copslain Why A Suspected Armed, White Mass Murdered Didn’t Die In A Hail Of Bullets
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]