Erica Campbell for #TBT decided to post a picture of her from the 7th grade. She reflected on the person she was then and how she wasn’t comfortable at times. Erica spoke about not knowing the person she was at that time, but growing into it.
She loves the fact that now she is more confident, amazing and how great that feels. Erica encourages people to do internal work on themselves to feel better. She is grateful for 7th grade Erica and now the 45-year-old one.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Holiday “Working Mom Wednesday’s” Healthy Food Options
- Wake County Educator’s Thanksgiving Tweet Goes Viral
- Watch Live: Mike Espy Debates Cindy ‘Public Hanging’ Hyde-Smith As Runoff Election Turns Racial
- How To Enjoy The Holiday Without Gaining Weight
- According To Police No Evidence Of Active Shooter At Carrboro Elementary School & Daycare
- Chipotle Yields To Pressure And Offers To Rehire Manager Who Refused To Serve Black Customers
- Jerry Smith’s Bible Scripture Of The Day
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- TV ONE Launches New Entertainment Network Cleo TV On January 19th, 2019!
- Poll: Is It Too Early To Put Up Christmas Decorations